Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Rainy Day

Study technique: Turn all the lights out except your desk lamp. Even if you feel like you're sitting in a cave at 1pm, it focuses your attention on what the light IS shining on. Thanks Wong!


Ever since open day when it froze and rained and soaked us because Caitlin visited, it hasn't warmed up. Drinking hot drinks and the occasional noodles when they don't give us enough food and seconds time is years away, I even went and bought fruit to try feel healthier. The mandarins were amazing. I've tried to learn how to row and really didn't like it.. i wasn't very good at all, of course if i practiced i could get better at it.. but i really didn't like it, I was scared we would tip. It's just not for me :) Also learnt a little while ago to surf with Hayward, we got lessons for free and it was really fun, I managed to stand up on the board which is something i genuinely thought i'd never do. 
My heater keeps leaking on my bed and now it burned me when i touched it


A singer I like at the moment: Casey Abrams, 19 year old. Sweetest person ever with some sort of crazy talent that you don't expect. He even sang with Jack Black, and the judges used their idol save on him - have a flick through, not to everyone's taste


The only audition i've ever enjoyed watching: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Eto8n-WJ4&feature=related
'Georgia on my mind'. You have to wait for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI4RGwdEWZo&feature=BFa&list=LLD72QIttzYmK0rljM_Y4SfQ
Casey little thing called love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNCPzXavn5o&feature=BFa&list=LLD72QIttzYmK0rljM_Y4SfQ


I've been taking some photos to show what it's like at the moment, though no photos have yet/will ever be taken of myself dressed in fat pant, puffer jacket, fluffy hat, huge slippers with a mug of lemon and honey, which has been my classic take on girl-is-sick-and-has-exams-so-looking-nice-really-is-bullshit


Portrait made at the airport of Nirrimi
Incomplete.







From Judge
The last image is me today, that's my chemistry exam that i got to take home.. one huge pile of joy right there..


Time for Physics now

No comments:

Post a Comment